Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Back in the Swing of Things

After a six month hiatus I'm back in the saddle and it feels good!

Last Summer I decided to take some time off and blow the money I'd previously made in my online efforts and found it hard to get back in the swing of things. I kept putting it off for one reason or another, because after all, I am the queen of procrastination. Until finally, I had enough. I was no longer satisfied with making mediocre salaries (which might have seemed great to some) I set a goal for myself in 2009 to consistently be making five figures every month. How could I go back on my promise to myself?

My inbox was filling up daily with offer after offer.......all of them sounding too good to be true. I had been away for so long that I'd lost my eye to spot a good opportunity from a dud. Then it occurred to me to go back to what I most loved....gifting. I believe in the power of paying it forward..... I believe you must first give if you want to receive. But what company could I trust? My previous gifting opportunity had quietly closed their doors. At that time I knew I had to do my due diligence and search out an opportunity that had been in existence for a while and had solid reviews.

It was then that I rediscovered the People's Program. I remembered reading about them months ago, yet I passed on the opportunity. When I re-investigated the company, I knew it was a win win situation. The People's Program is a residual gifting program, which means you will forever benefit from your personal invites. There is no passing up, just a sharing if you will. I am so blessed to have rediscovered this opportunity and to have a great mentor.

This is the only opportunity online where you can literally go from broke to comfortable to financially free in a matter of weeks, days for some. I'm telling you there is no feeling greater than to answer you door and see the delivery man with a package in his hand. A package that could literally save your life. I encourage you to explore the feeling of relief, joy,and freedom as you embark on the journey to a wealthy nulife!

see for yourself http://wealthynulife.com

No comments: