Today I've decided to take a new approach with my blog. Up until now, I've discussed the various levels of internet marketing. But I realized my Wealthy Nulife is not just about marketing, but about allot of other things that make my life rich.
Friday I was so upset because I'd missed a delivery from UPS. I paid the extra cost for express shipping only to miss the delivery after waiting on it all day. Why is it that the delivery man or the utility man comes right when you jump in the shower or step out to pick up the kids from school? I guess that's what you call Murphy's Law. So, not only did I miss the delivery, I find out they won't be back until Monday. Uggh! "Why does this always happen to me?" I shout. Then I realize all the shouting in the world wouldn't help, I'd just have to get the package on Monday.
I was so anxious to get started on my new Insanity workout by Beach Body, because I'm long over due for a healthy regiment in my life. Hurry up and wait! The story of my life. Then I realized there were other ways to enrich my life over the weekend and I began to delve into one of the many e-books I have. I chose to read "The Mastery of Self" and it was the best decision I've made in a long time. This book helped me to recognize feelings of self-doubt, fear and self-sabotage. If you think things are going to go wrong, 9 times out of 10 they probably will. The great life that awaits you will only come to fruition when you are able to control your thinking in a positive way. When your mind refuses to accept negative thoughts or ideas, you will only attract positive people and circumstances. If you should be faced with negativity, you will be better equipped to handle and dispel it's intentions.
After my reading, there was a calm that came over me and I thought to myself, Monday is just as good a day as any to start my new work out. When I opened the package today, low and behold! The workout is to begin on a Monday. I knew right then that my positive reaction to what I thought was the end of the world was a confirmation that my steps are ordered.
A Wealthy life is so much more than being blessed financially, but being whole and fit in mind, body and spirit.
No comments:
Post a Comment